Good routine maintenance can keep the punch equipment in good technical condition and delay the deterioration process. If we timely find and eliminate the hidden trouble, so as to ensure safe operation.
1. You need to check whether the lubricating oil fills steel plate deep throat punch before work. Then start the punch press and check whether the clutch and brake are normal. Later you empty the machine for 1-3 minutes. Don’t operate the machine when there is a fault.
2. When replacing the mold, firstly close the power supply, then start the installation and debugging of the mold after the moving part of the punch stops running.
3. After installation and adjustment, the flywheel shall be carried by hand for two test flusher. The punch press shall not start until it is checked correctly.
4. All other staff must leave the punch work area and take away the sundries on the workbench before starting the punch power supply.
5. After you start the press, one person shall carry the material and press the control. Other people shall not press the power construction or step on the foot pedal switch board, let alone put their hands into the work area of the press or touch the movement department of the press with their hands.
6. When working on the punch press, do not extend your hand into the slider work area, and do not use your hand to take off work pieces. It is necessary to use tools in accordance with the standard when taking and leaving parts from the die.
7. If you find any abnormal sound or machine failure in the punch press, the power switch should be immediately closed for inspection.
8. The operator must be concentrated in operation to ensure the safety.
9. Punch operators shall not work continuously for more than eight hours per shift. Operators shall not operate in a state of irritability or tiredness, so as to avoid accidents.
10. Check the operation status of the hub equipment day by day, including operation hours and downtime hours.