Deep throat power press uses rigid rotating-key clitch, structure simple, easy operation and maintenance-free, driven by helical gear, stable, low noise.
HARSLE company manufactures the J21S series deep throat power press machine, which can put large size stamping mold and work with larger working area compared with common power press machine. With a rigid turn-key clutch, the press has single or continuous operation standards. The punch press uses a single-type brake. The sliding block is equipped with a press-down type safety device that can be pressed down to protect the entire machine. Avoid being damaged in case of overpressure. The machine has the advantages of high universality, high precision, reliable performance, and convenient operation.
Main features of deep throat power press
- Steel plate welding machine, good rigidity, more stable accuracy.
- Crankshaft longitudinal, compact structure, beautiful appearance.
- Electric adjustment of the height of the mold, digital display control height.
- Rectangular block with a lengthened guide, bronze lining board, high guidance accuracy.
- Combined pneumatic friction clutch brake, joint stable, action sensitivity.
- Collapse type safety device, to ensure the safety of the whole machine.
- The slider is high, there is a lifting type balance cylinder, to achieve the balance of the slider bar.
- The slider can be moved with a small movement, emergency stop motion, more secure operation.
- The circuit uses double valve control, the action is nimble, in accord with the safety standard of press
After-sale service of deep throat power press
The warranty period is 12 months after receiving the machine; any quick-wear part is available for free during the guarantee period under proper operation, customers only need to pay for the freight of the replaced new parts.
Installation and training service is optional for customers, any client can ask for this service from HARSLE, they should assume the airfare and accommodation for our engineer during the journey. The salary for each engineer is USD100 per day