A power press is a modern machine for punching and embossing sheet metal. Compared with traditional machinery, it has higher efficiency, lower technical requirements for the operator. It is an indispensable part of the production.
HARSLE company manufactures the J23 series, which can be widely used for punching holes, blanking, trimming, bending, and forming. In the production of aerospace, electrical appliance, bicycle, mechanical appliance, cups, etc. by using different customized molds.
Principle of power press
The principle of the punching machine is to convert the circular motion into a linear motion. Firstly the main motor outputs the force, and drives the flywheel and the gear, then running through the crankshaft, connecting rod, etc to achieve the linear motion of the slider. There is a circular motion from the main motor to the connecting rod.
The transition point between circular motion and linear motion is between the connecting rod and the slider. Generally, there are two kinds of mechanisms here, one is a ball type and the other is a cylindrical type, which converts to linear motion of the slider. The China press machine punches the material to deform it and obtain the required shape with high accuracy. Therefore, a set of dies (including upper and bottom die) must be matched to place the material, and the machine force to deform it.
- High rigidity as a result of the cast structure which has a higher vibration resistance
- Convenient C-type frame, bigger area for loading and unloading
- Easy-maintenance crankshaft to ensure the efficiency of operations
- Press-down safety device, protection for the emergency
- Compatible and automatic servo feeding device to maximize the productivity
- Customized parameters to meet varied product