Main features of pneumatic steel punch machine
- The pneumatic steel punch machine features fine steel plates welded machine body, tempering treatment (or vibration relief), shot blasting, rigidness, accuracy, and stability.
- Vertical located crankshaft, compact structure; the crankshaft undergoes grinding treatment after high-frequency quenching, which has a good smooth finish and rotates flexibly; lengthened rectangle hex guideway with a surface of bronze plate, which has high guide accuracy.
- Pneumatic dual balance cylinder, balanced sliding block and punch weight, which reduces impact and noise, eliminate the clearance between connecting rod and sliding block, reduce the impact and wear of the stress parts.
- The whole machine adopts PLC centralized control. The gas circuits adopt imported safety dual valves, which can achieve jog, inch, single and continuous punching.
- The key parts such as sliding block, guideways, worktable plate, connecting rod, and are all castings made of resin sand, which improved the surface roughness 1-2 levels, and improved the size accuracy 2-3 levels.
- The 60T-level machines adopt the electrical control device to adjust the die height. Fine configuration, the key parts like pneumatic components, electrical components, sealing parts, buttons, etc all adopt imported parts.
Principle for pneumatic steel punch machine
Pneumatic steel punch machine uses the high-pressure gas generated by the compressor and delivers it to the solenoid valve through the pipeline, controlling the function of the solenoid valve by the footswitch thus controlling the working of the air cylinder to achieve the purpose of punching. The compressed air can be stored in the air tank and used at any time, it can avoid energy waste during the idling time. Using the cylinder as the working part and the solenoid valve as the control element make the machine structure simpler, with a low failure rate, high safety, simple maintenance, lower maintenance cost, and high production efficiency.
After Sales Service for pneumatic steel punch machine
1. Warranty period is 12 months after receiving the machine; any quick-wear part is available for free during the guarantee period under proper operation, customers only need to pay for the freight of the replaced new parts.
2. Installation and training service is optional for customers, any client can ask for this service from HARSLE, they should assume the airfare and accommodation for our engineer during the journey.