Estimated reading time: 10 minutes
The ironworker machine is a kind of machine equipment that integrates metal cutting, punching, plate shearing, bending, and other functions. It has the advantages of simple operation, low energy consumption, and low maintenance cost. It is a modern manufacturing industry (such as metallurgy, bridges, telecommunications, electric power, military industry, and other industries) metal processing equipment of choice, is favored by more and more manufacturers.
The ironworker is divided into the hydraulic type and the mechanical one. Today we mainly come to understand the hydraulic ironworker.
Application Range of Hydraulic Ironworker:
Regardless of the small size of the combined ironworker machine, but its function is very powerful, the following are its scopes of application:
- Steel structure processing;
- Elevator car and parts processing;
- Processing of trailer spare tires, hinges, plate hooks, inserts, wall plates and other parts;
- Construction machinery industry: processing such as belt conveyors and mixing stations;
- Agricultural and animal husbandry machinery industries, such as: threshing frame body, trailer body parts processing;
- Food industry machinery, such as: slaughter equipment frame and parts processing;
- Processing of high and low voltage tower parts;
- Wind power generation equipment, such as: the stairs on the wind power tower, the processing of the parts on the pedal;
- Construction machinery, such as: building embedded parts that play a role of connection, conveyor brackets and other parts processing;
- Grain machinery, such as: grain and oil equipment, starch equipment bracket, shell, small parts processing;
- Processing of parts and components of railways, trucks, automobiles, cranes and other vehicles;
- Channel steel, square steel, round steel, channel steel, I-beam and other steel cutting, punching, bending.
The Structure of The Hydraulic Ironworker Machine
The bed of the combined ironworker is composed of a body and a base. The fuselage and machine base are welded by steel plates, and other parts are connected by bolts. This not only ensures strength and rigidity at work but also ensures the convenience of maintenance and assembly.
The bed’s left and right wall panels are equipped with adjustable pads to limit the left and right movement of the knife board.
- Profile cutting part
The tool holder adopts an integral type, and there are four stations on it for angle steel cutting, round steel, square steel cutting, flat steel cutting, and steel plate die-cutting. If other dies are replaced on the square steel and round steel shearing stations, channel steel and I-beam steel can also be cut.
The knife holder and the oil cylinder are connected by hinges, and the upper end of the oil cylinder is connected with the bed by a hinge; the knife holder swings in an arc under the action of the oil cylinder to implement cutting.
The upper blade of the die-cutting station is fixed on the tool holder, and the lower blade is composed of three blades, which are respectively fixed in the lower die seat with bolts; the die scissors on both sides can be adjusted to ensure the correct cutting gap.
To make the sheet material can be die-cut in the correct position, a side stop and a rear stop are provided on the die-cutting worktable.
The punch is fixed on the lower end of the piston rod of the oil cylinder with a lock nut, and the lower die is supported in a die seat fixed on the bed with bolts. When the punch and the lower die are aligned, tighten the bolts.
When we punch square holes and oblong holes, in addition to the side plane guide of the piston rod, the spacer with an external thread on the top of the punch is also milled with an oblong positioning groove to prevent the punch from rotating.
Install other molds at this station, and you can also perform bending, pipe die-cutting, shutter punching, punching large holes, channel steel, I-beam, web punching, etc.
- Pressing device
The ironworker angle steel cutting part has a pressing plate. The vertical plate is moved downward to compress the plate. When the shearing is completed, the vertical plate is moved upward to loosen the plate. Similarly, the angle steel station is also equipped with a pressing device. When the rotating handle is moved down, the angle is pressed. When the shearing ends, the operator needs to move the rotating handle up to loosen the pressing foot.
The steel bracket is equipped with square holes and round holes of different sizes, so that square steel and round steel can pass smoothly and implement shearing.
An adjustable stop is provided on the material cutting workbench for positioning cutting. The stopper can be adjusted at any angle, and the flat steel or angle steel can be cut at any angle by positioning its side.
Advantages of The Hydraulic Ironworker
- Standard configuration with five stations: punching, die cutting, angle steel cutting, profile cutting, and plate shearing; it has a wide range of applications and is suitable for processing various steel structures and steel plates;
- The machine does not need any horizontal adjustment, and can be used after it is placed in place;
- The punching station is equipped with an enlarged worktable, which can be equipped with compound punch accessories;
- The shearing and die-cutting stations are equipped with heavy-duty worktables, and the strokes of the punching and shearing stations are adjustable;
- Die cutting station can process various rectangular and V-shaped openings;
- Moreover, the operation mode of the hydraulic punching and shearing machine is very simple and convenient, and the technical requirements for the operators are not high, as long as the operation rules are strictly followed.
- The combined punching and shearing machine is small in size, light in weight, easy to operate, labor-saving and can punch holes quickly.
- Punching machine accessories.
Here are the ironworker machine accessories that customers choose most:
- Bending part
This part is the same as the bending part of the bending machine, consisting of a 90° upper punch and a multi-V lower die. People can use this set of molds to bend small pieces of sheet metal materials.
- Punching dies
The standard configuration of the punching and shearing machine is a punching die. Customers can choose punching dies with different diameters and punching dies with different shapes.
Generally speaking, the hydraulic ironworker is equipped with a pair of blades, and the shape and size of the cutting can be designed according to the needs of customers. If customers need to cut more shapes and sizes of materials, they need to add blades. Customers can change the blades by themselves according to their processing needs to improve work efficiency.
- Louver mould
As the name suggests, it is a mold for making louvers. Place a sheet of metal on the mold and you will soon be able to make a louver.
- Other parts
Such as infrared protection devices, automatic compression devices, limit devices, imported electrical appliances, electric feeding devices, intelligent cooling devices, intelligent temperature control, imported hydraulic system, etc. Customers can choose according to their needs.
The Parameters of Hydraulic Ironworkers:
The commonly used parameters are as follows:
|Pressing force (Ton)||65||90||120||160||200||250|
|Maximum shear thickness (mm)||16||20||25||30||40||50|
|The shear size of one stroke (thickness x width) (mm)||16×250|
|Number of trips (times/min)||12||12||10||10||10||10|
|Throat depth (mm)||300||355||400||600||600||600|
|Punching thickness (mm)||16||20||25||26||35||40|
|Maximum punching diameter (mm)||25||30||35||38||40||40|
|Main motor power (kW)||5.5||7.5||11||11/15||15/18.5||18.5/22|
|Machine size (length x width x height) (mm)||1640x730x1770||1860x800x1900||2355x960x2090||2680x1040x2300||2910x1240x2350||3000x1440x2450|
Regulations For Hydraulic Ironworker Operation:
- Before driving, check whether the transmission parts of the ironworker machine and the connecting screws and pins of each part are loose. Check the power supply to ensure that the voltage is stable, there is no lack of phase, and the leakage protector and air switch are intact.
- Lubricate the parts before working, and start the trial run for two to three minutes, and then put into work without any problems.
- Overload work is not allowed, and ironworker of quenched steel is strictly prohibited.
- Wear gloves and labor protection equipment when working. Sandals and slippers are strictly prohibited.
- When punching and cutting, the operator always adds oil to the punches to prevent the upper and lower punches from skewing.
- Pay attention to the safety of your fingers when feeding the material, especially when the sheet material is not pressed by the presser foot to the end, punching and shearing are prohibited.
- When operating the machine, it is strictly forbidden to disassemble, proofread the cutting edge and die. Don’t hit punches, shears and other parts with force.
- Strictly control the specification range of the sheet material, and it is strictly forbidden to punch and cut when it exceeds it.
- Turn off the power every time the mold is changed during work.
- No other items and a large amount of flushing materials are allowed to accumulate in the workplace, and the operator must stop the machine when adjusting and cleaning.
- After the work is completed, the operator should shut down and cut off the power in time to clean up the scene.
Maintenance Measures of Ironworker
The machine is the same as the car. Doing a good daily maintenance and maintenance job will keep the machine in the best condition and prolong its service life. The following are common maintenance measures:
- Operators operate strictly in accordance with the operating procedures.
- The operator will add lubricating oil in a fixed time, fixed point and quantitative basis according to the requirements of the lubrication chart before each startup. The oil should be clean and free of precipitation.
- All machine parts must be kept clean frequently, and the unpainted parts must be coated with anti-rust grease.
- The lubricating oil in the motor bearing should be replaced and refilled regularly, and the operator should always check whether the electrical part is working properly, safely and reliably.
- The operator should always check whether the triangle belt, handle, knob and button of the shearing machine are damaged. Serious wear should be replaced in time, and the spare parts should be reported for supplement.
- The operator should regularly check and repair the switch, insurance, and handle to ensure its reliability.
- The operator shall lubricate and scrub the machine tool 10 minutes before getting off work every day.